awards and special works
- Premio Lorenzo H. Zambrano for his outstanding career.
- The Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) named Torre Reforma as one of the 50 Most Influential Tall Buildings of the Last 50 Years.
- The International Highrise Award 2018 for Torre Reforma.
- XIV National Architecture Biennale: Gold medal.
- ACEC New York Diamond Award in the category of Category C: Structural Systems.
- "Corporative Architecture". Noldi Schreck Award. Glocal Magazine.
- Building of the year Award 2016. "Obras" Magazine of Grupo Editorial Expansión.
- Finalist in the CTBUH 2016 Best Tall Building Award for the Americas Region.
- Augusto A. Álvarez Award. Granted for excellence in the Architectural Career. FCARM National Federation of Architectural Colleges.
- XIII National Architecture Biennale: Silver medal. Education category. México.
- PCI Design Awards Program. Education category.
- Contemporary Mexican Architecture Exhibition in Italy. Rome, Italy.
- XII National Biennale: Silver Medal. Conservation category. México
- Luis Barragán Award. Granted for Professional Practice in Architecture. CAM-SAM College of Architects of Mexico City.
- XI National Architecture Biennale: Silver Medal. Offices Building category. Mexico.
- Teaching excellency award. Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City.
- Yaacov Agam commissioning. Concept creation and coordination of the mural work developed by master Yaacov Agam. Torre Bosques. Mexico city.
- Intelligent Building Association award. Torre Chapultepec. Chicago, Illinois.
- José Chavez Morado commissioning. Concept and coordination of the mural work by Jose Chavez Morado "El Ahuhuete de Chapultepec". Torre Chapultepec. Mexico City.